B.E.: Hallucinogens B.E.: Hallucinogens

Awful

You are a fucking idiot.... If they are telling you that cannabis is a hallucinogen then austrailia (whoever you spell it) is stupid. And also I can easily tell that none of you who worked on it has ever done any drugs...you seem like little preppy bitches. And you screwed up a few times too many on your animation and sound. Ugh...I hate people like you...Why dont you do an anti-molestation movie so you can relate you peices of shit!

timus7 responds:

A) we didnt have to do a flash on molestation
B) yes, we are in school, hence the need for an assignment...

Ask Al: "Meaning of Life" Ask Al: "Meaning of Life"

pretty good

just so you actually know, the meaning of life is to be the eyes, ears and consience of the creator of the universe.

Dog V.S Satan Dog V.S Satan

nice

the drawing lacked but it was cute

Arc Warfare Arc Warfare

alright

it was nice.. The music sucked though. Hardcore isnt good music for this kind of flash. Did you use only tweening? Because i usually use FBF because i hate making each object have one layer.

Jiffy Cola Jiffy Cola

you suck

all you did was traced black over the movie clip then called it yours

0megaw00ty responds:

Hmmm...how else was I supposed to make it look as real as possible? You thick headed moron!!!

So, the actual ipod commercial was just people they turned black with whatever program they used.

iTHINK iTHINK

wonderful

the message is true also. I have tried coke and pepsi and it's basically the same kind of high. Why pay 50 bucks for a gram of coke when you can get a 2 liter and chug it and be just as high.

Madness Avenger Remix Madness Avenger Remix

It sucked

Bads: No sound, Shortest flash ever, not original graphics, everything.

Goods: ...............?

Blam Blam Blam Blam

Los Dias Sin Dias Los Dias Sin Dias

MmmHmm

Pretty good.. Great graphics... I thought the graphics was all of it until i seen the end and felt bad..

MJ Secrets MJ Secrets

ha ha ha ha

That was soooo funny.. My Dad thinks so too... I love the begining.. "I fucked animals..and it stank.." lmfao

Xombie: Chapter 2 Xombie: Chapter 2

Grrrrreat!

Nice job! Very good clear sound and great action. I also cant wait to see the next one!