Unbeetable! Unbeetable!

alright

it was a fun game but only one lvl!?!?!?! that sucked..when i beat it and the thing said i beat the whole game i got pissed...make more levels dude...and it wasnt even that hard.

Fear Unlimited Full Edit Fear Unlimited Full Edit

Sweet

There are a good amount of things to be able to do for a 2d game. You can fly in the game too but i think it's a bug. Jump by pressing A then while in the air keep hitting the S key and you will be able to control your hovering. It's sweet. I wish you could walk through large enviroments though. 1 frame for each level is a bit lame.

Bouncy The Ball Bouncy The Ball

what?!?!?!

when you fix a glitch make sure you actually fixed it! As for the graphics, i think they suck and i highly doubt you make that fire.

Pimp My Warthog 2 Pimp My Warthog 2

ummm....boring

the drawing was awsome but the rest sucked ass. You need to make a scrolling shooter using that vehicle!

Smiley Invaders! Smiley Invaders!

nice job

ok it was very easy and short and fast paced so i didn't give it a higher score.

Wanion responds:

Thanks.

Alloy: Arena Alloy: Arena

great job

i loved it but here are some tips for the next one.
-platforms
-more weapons
-More kinds of enemies
-a bit easier at the beggining
-multiplayer

Megaman X Next - The Game Megaman X Next - The Game

Are you frucking retarded?

Too hard for my taste. And the screen is so small you dont know if there is a drop-off or a platform below and it getrs really frustrating.

maelstormm responds:

Frucking? Is that scooby doo talk?

- Set your display resolution lower.

SpongeBob SquarePants V2 SpongeBob SquarePants V2

Could be a lot better

Bad: No sound, dialogue mispelled, very short, and useless stats.

Good: Cool graphics, Fun missions, Ability to work and make money and then spend it!

animotion v.1.4 animotion v.1.4

AWSOME!!!

Great and very fun.. Make more frames and a way to save your skits...Good job!

::gunny bunny:: ::gunny bunny::

Awsome

I cant believe you did that with flash...All i can do with flash is make a ball move from the left side of the page to the right.. :(