B.E.: Hallucinogens B.E.: Hallucinogens

Awful

You are a fucking idiot.... If they are telling you that cannabis is a hallucinogen then austrailia (whoever you spell it) is stupid. And also I can easily tell that none of you who worked on it has ever done any drugs...you seem like little preppy bitches. And you screwed up a few times too many on your animation and sound. Ugh...I hate people like you...Why dont you do an anti-molestation movie so you can relate you peices of shit!

timus7 responds:

A) we didnt have to do a flash on molestation
B) yes, we are in school, hence the need for an assignment...

Ask Al: "Meaning of Life" Ask Al: "Meaning of Life"

pretty good

just so you actually know, the meaning of life is to be the eyes, ears and consience of the creator of the universe.

Dog V.S Satan Dog V.S Satan

nice

the drawing lacked but it was cute

Unbeetable! Unbeetable!

alright

it was a fun game but only one lvl!?!?!?! that sucked..when i beat it and the thing said i beat the whole game i got pissed...make more levels dude...and it wasnt even that hard.

Fear Unlimited Full Edit Fear Unlimited Full Edit

Sweet

There are a good amount of things to be able to do for a 2d game. You can fly in the game too but i think it's a bug. Jump by pressing A then while in the air keep hitting the S key and you will be able to control your hovering. It's sweet. I wish you could walk through large enviroments though. 1 frame for each level is a bit lame.

Bouncy The Ball Bouncy The Ball

what?!?!?!

when you fix a glitch make sure you actually fixed it! As for the graphics, i think they suck and i highly doubt you make that fire.